True stories - a collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice...

True stories » Love » MY FB LOVE

Comments for: MY FB LOVE

« Story · Add comment

SamFrom Sam (Guest)

posted: 2014-08-23
Reply to Sam | Add comment
Ask him that he truly l0ves u 0r n0t. If he truly l0ves u than he can d0 anythng f0r u. Tell him to leave her grl frnds who l0ves him as a l0ver. Bc0z he is n0w in a rltnshp with u s0 he have t0 d0 this. N he pr0psd u firtst. N0t u. S0 if he realy l0ves u thn why he want othq grl frnd?
SamFrom Sam (Guest)

posted: 2014-08-23
Reply to Sam | Add comment
TanhaFrom Tanha (Guest)

posted: 2014-08-23
Reply to Tanha | Add comment
pls girl join some proper Eng cls n improve ur eng its terrible though u said not to mention BT still I couldn't stp my self seeing your miserable condition 0_o don't take it personally BT fr ur own good n the stry I guess its good n as u r hpy it has to be good still u could have narrated the story bit better way thn it would have been more easier to understand ......still best of luck with it (y)
PrayFrom Pray (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-01
Reply to Pray | Add comment
Starting part of ur love story is same with mine..bt the problm is another,nyway blv on ur love nd dnt fight wit him becz he needd fully support of urs..just b wid him,sitchuasn may gd or bad bt dnt give chance to let him go to other side.b happy always. :-)
~shaluFrom ~shalu (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-14
Reply to ~shalu | Add comment
Hi ..I read your story ..it seems very interesting..but i want to tell u one thing tat..never blindly believe anyone in social websites..we might not know their real character..though your bf is very good and all ..i still have a doubt ..please think twice deeply before taking any decisions..tat girl might be his previous crush also..or may be he cheat with tat girl also..who knows ..better think deeply before u decide..
AreebFrom Areeb (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-04
Reply to Areeb | Add comment
jigla dnt wry.....he'll cme bck to u
Posy magentaFrom Posy magenta (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-06
Reply to Posy magenta | Add comment
hellw..don't wrry baby .wat I can say z follow wat ua hat tellz u ..
TahsiaFrom Tahsia (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-07
Reply to Tahsia | Add comment
dera you goud just love hem as her loves uu..wech you the best
ChrisFrom Chris (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-23
Reply to Chris | Add comment
intresting,u are one lucky girl.my advice I will only tell u follow ur heart when comes to matter of love.
Meet shahFrom Meet shah (Guest)

posted: 2014-09-23
Reply to Meet shah | Add comment
Heyy...this is a same story abt my life..but I knw that she is loving me so much more than i...and I love her till death..

«Previous « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Next»

Comments from MY FB LOVE - Results 31 - 40 from 116

Please write your comment here. Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory. Dulya.com reserves the right to delete and / or edit comments for clarity and correction of typographical errors.