True stories - a collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice...

True stories » Jealousy » Am I jealous or is he a flirt?

Comments for: Am I jealous or is he a flirt?

« Story · Add comment

«Previous « 1 2 3 » Next»

LeanneFrom Leanne (Guest)

posted: 2005-04-18
Reply to Leanne | Add comment
dam gurl! that story sux, i dont think you should get a divorce! get some couples couciling. that should help a lot. i have a bf right now and he is really great, but if i even see him speak to a gurl i freak! its hard! i dunno wat to do. love is crazy. well i wish you the best of luck and i hope everything works out! good luck!
LoopyFrom Loopy (Guest)

posted: 2005-05-01
Reply to Loopy | Add comment
hey...right now my bf..is exactly the same. He tells me he loves me the odd time, and when he gets his hair cut, a new shirt or anything changes i always notice. He knows when i get my hair cut and is yet to say its nice. Something all my friends do. When we go out. He always say to my best friend she's looking well, but has yet ever to say to me, until some else does, he just looks at me and smiles. But the truth is i would love him to be saying it! Even wen we wer out last night i was waiting for him to come out of the toilets because i had to hold his drink, and we were upstairs away from our friends, a guy approached me and asked what a beautiful woman was doing standing on her own. At that moment he walked out, and i said waiting on this man here. The guy told my boyfriend he was lucky to have me, and that i looked stunning. To whch my bf said as we walked off, o u nearly got lucky there!! I mean a lil bit of a hug or kiss, or i know i'm lucky would have been great. Best thing to do is play hard to get, and if he don't come running..he's best ota ur way. He doesn't know how lucky he is to have you. I'm working that line at the moment. And so far its kind of working. Its his turn to make the effort now...I'm doing it no longer until the time is right. Best of luck sweetie..xx
CassieFrom Cassie (Guest)

posted: 2005-12-03
Reply to Cassie | Add comment
Wow!! All feelings are intensified in a relationship so you must really be hurting. Have you spoken to others about this? What do they think? I have the feeling that your husband is insecure and this in turnis creating an insecurity in you that normally would not be there. It's okay to be a flirt, and if he's doing it infront of you then he must be comfortable enough with you to express who he really is. There is an old saying that I like that say's. It doesn't matter where he gets his appetite from so long as he eats at home. You would have to worry if he started acting on any of these behaviours. The feeling that I get is that he is trying to keep his 'options open' and presenting himself the way he may of presented himself to you early in your relationship. This may just be the way he is when he is meeting women, it may be the way he covers up nervousness when seeing someone attractive. Or oa way of letting them know that he appreciates their beauty in treating them the way he thinks they should be treated??? Long shot. However, you should be the jewel in his crown, you should be the most important thing to him. From what you have said you have every reason to feel jealous, and it's hard to admit it when you feel jealous, but you really do need to tell him how you are feeling. It would be so sad for a marriage to end just because you both had miss understandings about each other. I would be telling him upfront afterall what do you have to loose, if you are already considering divorce. Look him in the eye and get him to do the same, have neither of you look away and tell him in your heart of hearts how you are feeling and get him to do the same. The key here is honesty and being honest with one another. If he really is having feelings for other women than you need to know, likewise he needs to know how you feel. All the best.
CarolineFrom Caroline (Guest)

posted: 2006-01-05
Reply to Caroline | Add comment
Hi sorry to hear things are not well. I've been married for 12 years and have 3 children. Both my husband and I look about ten years younger than we are. We are almost 40, I hope u and ur husband can go to counseling at least as ur last resort. I totally would feel the same way if I were treated like ur husband treats u. I feel that when another person starts showing an interest in the other, if u are married u really should know where ur place is and that is next to your loved one. It's an ego thing when the other girls are talking to him I k now my husband has told me. Best of luck to you. and God bless!!!!!!
AngieFrom Angie (Guest)

posted: 2006-02-04
Reply to Angie | Add comment
Ok, so same thing is happening to me too!! I thought it was just me....but now i see other couples have similar problems. There are a couple of girls that my BF hangs out with that make me so jealous! I think its because they are good looking and very flirty and he is flirty too. They dont hang out together alot but at parties they are there and sometimes i am there too. They will talk to him for 20-30 min. and within this time its like i dont even exist. If I take him to a party where he doesn't know anyone, I make sure to not leave him alone unless he is already in a conversation with someone else. He just beelines for these girls...other girls too, but they do not make me jealous...however his attitude toward me remains the same...do not exist!!! Once in a while I will leave the party and go "get some air", and most of the time he does notice, however does not come and look for me. He will just say casually, I haven't seen you for a while...and I will say well that's because you looked very busy...he will usually just ignore the comment and continue looking for girls to talk to. I feel like I am the crazy one and am just overly jealous...i keep going back and forth, sometimes thinking its me and sometimes thinking that he is a big pig.
The world would be so much easier if we didn't need men...they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rachelw221From Rachelw221 (Guest)

posted: 2011-06-12
Reply to Rachelw221 | Add comment
im sorry to here your story. but i see your husband as a game player! he knows what he is doing. seriously i think you should act stupid, or laugh over enthusiastic around other women. when your talking to men and your huband is giving them the hands off, you should turn your back to him, engaging in the other males attention. when your husband finaly explodes...tell him he has being doing the same thing for a long time, and when he stops so will you! job done ;P
Rachelw221From Rachelw221 (Guest)

posted: 2011-06-12
Reply to Rachelw221 | Add comment
Kadir RambelFrom Kadir Rambel (Guest)

posted: 2012-08-08
Reply to Kadir Rambel | Add comment
hi iam sry for that,but realy i had a problem with my wife before.the same problems you have.latter on i found out that she had an afair,i was heart broken,pliz take my adivice ,this guy is trying to have an afair,be kin to him
it may be hard to get him back, but do ur best before it is late..,.gud luck
DaraFrom Dara (Guest)

posted: 2012-10-08
Reply to Dara | Add comment
i advice you , ithink you will be not affected beacause if you affected with that you will find a bad memories of jealous.
DaraFrom Dara (Guest)

posted: 2012-10-08
Reply to Dara | Add comment

«Previous « 1 2 3 » Next»

Comments from Am I jealous or is he a flirt? - Results 1 - 10 from 27

Please write your comment here. Fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory. Dulya.com reserves the right to delete and / or edit comments for clarity and correction of typographical errors.