I am married, but I fell in love with a man who has a wife.

by Suzi True stories Cheating 8 comments


I have nobody to share my story with, that’s why I decided to write about it here. My story is not something that had never happened, but for me this is a first time and I don’t know what to do.

I am married for 10 years. My marriage is quite, without problems, my husband is trustful, and I have two wonderful boys – 9 and 12 year old.

A year ago I’ve changed my job. And there everything started. It’s about a colleague. He is also married with two kids. He seems to be a trustful husband, totally engaged to his family. His wife is a very jealous woman, who is chasing him. He pretends not to be angry of it /I doubt it’s possible/.

He has a higher position at the job, but we cooperate wonderful. He always helps me, but in the same time he counts on me. We know each other for a very long time. We used to work together in another company. But at that time we didn’t have a close contact. But now the things are different.

Step by step he started to pay more and more attention to my job. And I felt he likes working with me. As the time passed I started to fall in love with him. I feel that he is interested too, but he hasn’t shown it convincing.

I can’t stop thinking of him even when I am not at work and I fix my schedule, according to his one, just to stay in contact with him. I feel like I will jump if he makes me a sign, and I won’t think a lot.

The things are going as usual at home. Nothing new and romantic happens to me. My husband is working all day long, he comes back home very late, he is tired. I am also dog-tired from job, kids caring and house duties.

I consider that the jog trot in my life is probably the reason for the rising in me feelings, but it doesn’t help – the common sense is not enough to erase the already existing thrill in my heart. I know that even if something happen, it will be just a moment, something temporary/I don’t want to ruin my family/.

Maybe I am just looking for some romantic???

What is the right action in such cases?????